Care Options - Respite Care
Gunnisonville Meadows is proud to offer Respite Care services. Respite Care (when space permits) is short-term, temporary relief for caregivers who need a break from the demands of caring for a family member or friend. Respite Care gives caregivers the opportunity to take a short break in order to focus on their own well-being, spend more time with their family, or simply rest and relax. There is a 3-day minimum stay.
Our Respite Care providers are highly trained and experienced and will care for your loved one in a manner similar to you so they will not notice much of a difference in care during their stay.
We advise you to plan ahead if you are expecting to travel, or have an obligation that requires you to leave your loved one you are caring for. We will provide them with quality care and attention while you are away, and provide them with a comforting and safe environment.
Our Support Services Include:
- Handicap Accessible Suites And Restrooms
- Medication Administration
- Health Monitoring
- Professionally Trained Certified Nurse Assistants On Staff
- Daily Housekeeping And Laundry Service
- 3 Nutritious Meals Per Day (Snacks And Beverages Always Available)
- Special Diets If Needed
- Individualized Support With Activities Of Daily Livings (ADLs)
- Individualized Recreational Activities
- Exterior Door Code Entry/Exit
- Person-Centered Support
For general information about Gunnisonville Meadows assisted living facilities, call us today at (517) 575-6021. If you have questions or need further information regarding resident care, moving in, services offered, or any other matter please contact us using the following e-mail: [email protected].
Come find out what Gunnisonville Meadows has to offer!
Primary Communities Served