Care Options At Gunnisonville Meadows
Gunnisonville Meadows offers:
- Assisted Living, according to the Assisted Living Federation of America (ALFA) is “…a special combination of housing, supportive services, personalized assistance and health care designed to respond to the individual needs of those who need help with activities of daily living (ADLs) and instrumental activities of daily living. Supportive services are available 24 hours-a-day to meet scheduled and unscheduled needs in a way that promotes maximum dignity and independence for each resident and involves the resident’s family, neighbors and friends.”
- Memory Care for residents with Dementia or Alzheimer’s in our secured and easy to navigate community.
- Respite Care (if space permits) is short-term, temporary relief for caregivers who need a break from the demands of caring for a family member or friend. Respite Care gives caregivers the opportunity to take a short break in order to focus on their own well-being, spend more time with their family, or simply rest and relax. *There is a 3-day minimum stay.
Our Support Services Include:
- Handicap Accessible Suites and Restrooms
- Medication Administration
- Health Monitoring
- Professionally trained Certified Nurse Assistants on staff
- Daily housekeeping and laundry service
- 3 nutritious meals per day (snacks and beverages always available) – Menu
- Special Diets if needed
- Individualized support with Activities of Daily Livings (ADLs)
- Individualized recreational activities
- Exterior door code entry/exit
- Person-centered support
We will evaluate each resident to determine the level of support needed, and a specialized care plan will be created individually for each resident.
Please contact us to learn about our rates or schedule a tour.
Come find out what Gunnisonville Meadows has to offer!
Gunnisonville Meadows Assisted Living is wonderful. I visited many assisted living facilities in the area and I am so pleased my Mom moved to Gunnisonville Meadows.Staff are caring, knowledgeable and dedicated to the well being of each resident. Administration and owners are available and responsive if I have questions or suggestions and Mom really likes the home cooked meals provided. I frequently visit Mom at various times throughout the week and I have found the the service and care consistent 24/7.
I have worked in long term care for over 14 years and this is a beautiful facility. A true home atmosphere with watchful and attentive staff.
Great atmosphere, very warm and inviting. The staff really cares about the residents and treats them like family. Highly recommended.
Having experienced the wonderful staff at Gunnisonville Meadows first hand, I can attest to the quality of the people they hire with my wholehearted support. From the owners, to the floor staff, to the kitchen staff, this Senior Assisted Living Facility is among the best I have seen or worked with. My hat’s off to GMSAL’s Administrator, and to ALL employees. Keep up the GREAT work. I would recommend Gunnisonville to my Family members!
Primary Communities Served